Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Disney Princess Outfits

  1. #21
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We may be going this summer (instead of AGPLA and Disneyland.) Where is the outlet?

    I agree with Laurie on "The Princesses". We finally saw Jasmine after 3 trips to WDW. We didn't make it to Animal Kngdom this trip so none of the others. We did do a little test at MGM which showed I was most like Mulan. DD was like Ariel and DH was the Beast. It was fun!

  2. #22
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by simplepretty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MissCurlyCat:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    no, they didn't have pocahontas [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Grrrrrr!

    I wonder if they even consider Pocahontas to be a princess. Why are they always leaving her out???
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ April 03, 2006 08:01 AM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pocahontas historically wasn't a princess actually, and I find that movie extremely irritating because it is about a real person who really lived, and they changed her story all around (which leads kids to believe that that is what really happened). Sorry, this is my soapbox . . .I have written a few editorials about this cause it bugs me so much.


    So, how about Mulan??
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's just a Disney musical, not a history class. Pocahontas was the daughter of the chief Powhatans why wouldn't she be a princess?

    Kids don?t always believe what they see you know. Have some faith in them, will you?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    We may be going this summer (instead of AGPLA and Disneyland.) Where is the outlet?

    I agree with Laurie on "The Princesses". We finally saw Jasmine after 3 trips to WDW. We didn't make it to Animal Kngdom this trip so none of the others. We did do a little test at MGM which showed I was most like Mulan. DD was like Ariel and DH was the Beast. It was fun!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are 2 outlets, I have only ever been to one of them. One is at prime outlets I belive I know where it is but hard to explain it. Let me do some searching and I will post some links. They can be worth the trip if you have car. You can get some very good things for great prices (all last years stuff, but I am ok with that.) Often I find things I paid full price for last year! I did get the pink disney girl outfit there for $6 a few years ago. (but it didn't have ears with it.)

  4. #24
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dreaming of Dolls*:

    Belle- Samantha
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a superlative idea!

    I was thinking of turning Samantha into something else anyway. I just don't think I can bond with Samantha...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •